Saigon House - Cultural House is a unique destination for local and international tourists to enjoy plenty of culinary delights, admire fashion creativities, and immerse in the traditional art performances of the 300-year-old bounteous Southern land - Saigon.
Located on the Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street, just a few minutes from many well-known tourist attractions and close to splendid hotels downtown, Saigon House stands out as an impressive work of Asian architecture. Combining tradition and modernity, it features the charm of red patterned brick walls, rustic wood furniture, feng shui lake, lacquer birdcages, ancient potteries, ornamental trees, and mysterious lighting, all creating lingering feelings for every visitor.
Saigon House gathers in it diversified spaces bringing visitors an interesting journey of discovery:
· Cocochin culinary on the ground and 1st floors: Serves the special local dishes of Vietnam and other Asian countries known for their cuisine.
· Ao Dai Exhibition on the 2nd floor: Exhibits a number of precious artifacts, honoring the proud beauty of Vietnam’s traditional garment.
Saigon House with its multi-functional spaces is an ideal location for formal events like conferences, exhibitions, press conferences, gala and fashion shows.
- Opening hours: 10:00 am – 10:30 pm, daily
- Address: 77 Nguyen Hue Str, Dist.1, HCMC
- Tel: 0888666330
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Facebook: SaigonHouse.Fanpage